Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!  I certainly am!  But this time I am extra thankful.  I haven't been around much because at the end of August I was diagnosed with.... Lung cancer. I quit smoking quite some time ago but apparently not soon enough.  Since that time, all thoughts of miniatures and any other craft has been the last thing on my mind. All  I have done is read and watch TV. Then on October 25, I had surgery to remove the tumor and lymph nodes.  The greatest blessing I received was being told it was Stage one cancer and had not spread!  I would have done a happy dance but needless to say I was in a lot of pain. My follow up went very well and was told I could go on a few side trips if they were short.  So my hubby took me to Ron's Miniature shop in Orlando.  That helped get my mini mojo back big time.  Hopefully I have something to post about before Christmas.  I also have to mention that my sons. sisters and friends all rooted and prayed for me, especially my daughter and husband.  My daughter came down not only to help me but my husband also.  Poor guy.... he needed to lean on someone also because neither he or I have been through anything like this.  So if all goes well in another 21 months I will be considered cancer free.  Time can't go fast enough!

Till next time

Diane

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you. Take care and enjoy life.
    I'm looking forward for your next post showing your creativity in action.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete