Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers!  I hope your Christmas Day is starting out well.  At our house, things will be a little quiet until we go to an open house this afternoon.  My kind of day.

I know I said I wouldn't be posting again til after Christmas, but a fellow miniaturist and blogger has been having trouble signing on to her old blog so she has had to start a new one.  Her name is Viv and she is from Perth in western Australia.  I am a great admirer of hers because her crocheting and her mini quilts are gorgeous (as are her doll dresses!)

This is her old blog and you can still view it.
http://dollsandminis.blogspot.com/

This is her new blog.  Please re-join as a follower at this address. And it would be great if you could spread the word.  And be sure to check out her Peddler Doll ( Tues. Dec 17 post)   Incredible!
http://anlabydollhouseminis.blogspot.com.au/

Thanks for all your help and enjoy the rest of the day!
Til next time
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your help Diane. It is much appreciated. My sister loved the Nursery Room box which I gave her yesterday - a combined birthday and Christmas present - to celebrate the births during 2013 of her three new grand-daughters. Twins for her son and a third child for her daughter. I hope you and all your family and the friends on blogger all had a wonderful day. Thanks again for letting people know about my problems with my old blog. Viv

    ReplyDelete