Saturday, May 21, 2011

The blue hutch acessories.

In real life, I also enjoy making jewelry, mainly to sell at craft shows in the summer.  Using some of beads and finding that I have an ample supply of,  I made perfume jars, bracelets and necklaces.
Making the perfume jars went very fast and I made lots of them.  First, I made little balls out of poster tack and mounted them on a small box lid. (This is were I put the perfume bottles till the glue dries.) Next, I strung the cap onto a very thin floral wire followed by the bottle part.  Keeping them slightly seperated, I added a small amount of glue to the top of the bottle part, waited till it was slightly tacky, and then slid them down the wire.  At the same time, I pushed them onto the poster tack for drying.

 












Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment