Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Hutches

I have had a very productive week.  I started out by re-arranging my craft closet and re-sorting my mini supplies.  After taking inventory I decided I needed more stuff...lots more stuff!  Then I went on to take apart one of Michael's hutches and acessorize another.


The first picture reminds me of a 60's style coffee table.  It will go in a den that I have plans for in the near future.  The second picture shows the only thing I added on the next hutch...just some hanging pegs.  I did this in a blue wash but the grains of the wood did not show up in the picture.  The last picture is the completed hutch.  I have plans for this one also.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a complaint I can never have - needing lots more stuff lol! In fact I think I have pretty well taken over most of the house with my stuff. All of which I need, of course: for projects on the go, future project, and stuff that I have 'just because'.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete